Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things that make you say hmmmm...

So today I went to rite aid to pick up a few random items..and I start thinking about products that have popped up in the market over the years like Beano (lactose intolerant meds), mucinex, IBS meds and it got me to thinking about the conspiracy-- yep I said CONSPIRACY that the government causes all these new ailments and in turn creates a med that can treat your symptoms but never a cure..
I asked the nice pharmacist a couple of questions and the dialog went alittle something like:  "how long have you been a pharmacist?" Man chuckles and replies "Too Long" so I ask him "Do you think the pharmaceutical companies have the people's interest at hand or they down for the money?" He replies "I don't even remember babies with asthma and that has become a major problem..These company's are not in the healing business they are here just to make a profit. Since i have been a pharmacist they have probably introduced atleast 1000 new meds. People were living just fine before all these drugs and new diseases mysteriously appeared." and they finally figured away to tax you on Fish Oils! Can u believe they have a prescription Fish Oil now? They taking our vitamins now. 
The FDA ain't nothing but a crooked organization that says their for us and our health and well being but how can that be when they sold themselves to the devil already. The FDA is worse than any drug dealer because they put prescription drugs that are lethal and can kill you instantly. Hence, Anna Nicole Smith, DJ AM, Heath Ledger must I go on? and one thing I do know is it seems like every crackhead I know is still alive-STANKIN but still running these streets.


In my Flava Flav voice "Fuck Fuck Fuck Da FDA" "Don't Don't Don't Don't Believe The Hype"

No comments: