Tuesday, April 6, 2010

When are you too OLD?

U know sometimes I truly hate that I over analyze ever damn thing..sometimes I wish I could breath and let go! In business I have excelled because I see every detail, every nook and cranny.. In life thats a terrible trait! I'm at the club tonight and find myself feeling "too old" to be in there..even though there were plenty of people wayyy older than me. I kept wondering what's too old to be in the club? and if ya not ready to get married and u have out grown the club what the hell else is there to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I started doing other activities and only go to the club if I have an agenda... Lookin for somethin in a short skirt and stilletos to have fun and hang out with... Or if the owner is a client of mine and I want to support the business or take friend from out of town out for the night.... But I don't feel old jus over the Scene its like the matrix I see the green Letters and numbers falling from the ceiling.. I don't even see people anymore.. Sometimes I still walk through and watch the movements of people through a spot seeing their motives clearly as they take they place on the stage and begin their scene in the play... Have a Drink and mentally categorize and stereotype the whole place like a 22mins of a Martin show or In Living color...