Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Confession




So I started writing for a stress relief. My therapy...In the beginning, I told a few friends to check it out to see if there were any others... Honestly, I am sick & tired of the same ol' BS that we subconsciously flood our brains with..I then realized the void of positive information that related to us. I now vow to only post stories that make you think, make you reminisce, make you laugh or make you smile..As I search I find that good positive news is truly hard to find but I refuse to fall into the category of the others. I am trying to post everyday (i stress the word TRYING) and think I am getting better (work with me now! ;) ) I know my shit ain't as advanced, no 3D over here just simple words (and a few cuss words I gotta be me!) that I hope inspire you one way or another. Leave a comment or two...Get your word VOMIT out too.

Remember Blubber love you xoxo.


PS if you have personal question LOL address them on FB with a Face. I swear its hard to be positive but that's ALL thats gonna be on here..Ya'll actually make me laugh.... that "The Miserable" want me apart of their crew. But I REFUSE. No can DO.

No comments: